• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • If you need help or have questions feel free to contact one of the staff. Joan1984, Fur, ProfRenee, Lil Old Me. Site email sapphicshares.org@gmail.com
  • Please post each Gif separately. They are not loading well when posted all together.

Custom Title

Fur

Fiendish Leader
Staff member
Admiral
Under your name you have the personal details and under this you have Custom Title. You can use that to give yourself a title like I have and Lynn and RedMistress and a few others have. Please keep these clean and if you are having trouble feel free to ask the staff for a the title you would like as we are willing to change those for you.

L

Lynn ann

Under your name you have the personal details and under this you have Custom Title. You can use that to give yourself a title like I have and Lynn and RedMistress and a few others have. Please keep these clean and if you are having trouble feel free to ask the staff for a the title you would like as we are willing to change those for you.
The title will include your rank like mine, Admin and Head Teacher.

RedMistress

Captain and Queen of Posts
Captain
I never said mine had to be...

Lieutenant Junior and up can change their custom title
I guess I am barking at the moon. It does not seem to matter but I was curious. Look at your own avatar and see that
Name
Title
Rank exists.
Guess i don't get a lot of things you do

Fur

Fiendish Leader
Staff member
Admiral
I guess I am barking at the moon. It does not seem to matter but I was curious. Look at your own avatar and see that
Name
Title
Rank exists.
Guess i don't get a lot of things you do
"Staff member" is a banner and no I can't explain those and I can't custom those either